Registering for the Website
Registration is not required for using the site, but it is required for paid and "Company Specific" courses and for leaving reviews. To register, click "Sign In" in the top menu and click "Don't have an account". Or, just click here. We do not sell or share your information with anyone.
Do I Need to be a Client to Register or View the Courses?
Nope! You won't be able to see the "Company Specific" or "Internal" courses, but we want these courses to be available to as many people as possible.
Joining a Course
For courses that are not free, joining the course is required to participate. Simply click while perusing a course and start learning. Joining a course will also alert you when we update it.
Whenever we can, we will give away our training courses for free. Anywhere you see the tag, you can view the course without registration.
We love feedback on what we're doing right and where we can improve. All of our courses have the option to leave a review. It's required to log-in and have completed the course before you can leave a review.
The option is at the top of all courses:
- - These courses are available to everyone.
- - These courses have been created for specific companies and can only be viewed by employees of those companies. To gain access to these courses, register for the site and email us.
- - These courses are for Internetek employees.
- - Approachable for all skill levels.
- - Goes in-depth and covers specific processes.
- - You probably don't want to watch these unless you're in IT.
What are Badges?
Ignore those. They're a feature we aren't using yet.
Want to See a Course?
We'll do our best to offer it! E-mail us and tell us what you would like to see.